With a state of the art technology platform, which is used by large enterprise clients this Irish company is offering the right candidate an opportunity to up-skill and grow. This is an initial 12 month contract with a view for permanency for the right profile.
- Understand variance drivers and impact for business, communicate appropriate level of information to the business leaders.
- Complete detailed Analytic Reviews of important accounts to understand historic trends and how better to forecast these costs in future
- Streamline processes/models to make more time for value-add activities
- Automate some of our monthly processes such as project profitability reporting
- Create Reports in ERP & CRM systems that are dynamic and less prone to manual errors
- Supporting management team and the Heads of Department with data-driven analysis such as customer account plans, margin analysis and cap-ex reporting
- Create Project profitability reports to aid management team in understanding how the team are performing
- Professionally qualified accountant
- A minimum of 1 years experience in an FP &A, business partnering, commercial or Analysis role
- Excellent communication and influencing skills
- Efficiency and a positive attitude