Phoenix are working with a global Insurer who after having a busy start to H2 are hiring for their expanding finance team.
They are looking for a Financial Accountant, reporting into the Head of Finance. This company is super progressive, with a huge emphasis on Learning & Development, and work-life balance. See below further responsibilities:
- Monthly and quarterly reporting to shareholders.
- Preparation and upload of quarterly and annual Solvency II
- Involvement in projects from a Finance perspective.
- Preparing and filing VAT returns
- Ad hoc requests.
Further role requirements:
- Fully qualified Accountant, Newly Qual OR 2+ years PQE.
- Experience working in the insurance / financial services industry.
- Strong organisation skills.
- Understanding of Solvency II, IFRS 9 and IFRS 17.
- Team oriented and outgoing
If you are interested in the above, please apply here.