My client is a market leader in the pharmaceutical industry who are looking hire a newly qualified accountant who will join their experienced finance team based in Dublin. This is a varied role which will give the the successful candidate excellent exposure across the business as they will assist with European and US reporting.
- Preparation of monthly financial information for Ireland and US.
- Balance Sheet reconciliations preparation.
- Perform variance and performance analysis
- Ensuring all processes are SOX compliant.
- Weekly cash-flow monitoring and reporting.
- Liaising with and collaborating with external auditors - at both group and local levels.
- Assistance with forecast and budget preparation.
- Assisting and supporting the Finance Manager with various relevant information requirements.
- Qualified Accountant - ACA/ACCA
- Big 4 - Newly Qualified Accountant
- Industry exposure is a big advantage
- Confident using Excel to an advanced level.
- Ability to work collaboratively with their team
- Ability to learn quickly
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to convert financial data to understandable information.
- Ability to work on own initiative.