Experienced Payroll Accountant looking to join a growing international company? I am working with an established team who have an opportunity for a Financial Accountant to join. This role is responsible for the accounting of multiple jurisdictional payroll, and would suit someone with previous payroll accounting experience.
If interested, please apply below or feel free to reach out for a confidential conversation.
- Preparing & analysing financial & management accounts;
- Supporting international teams by ensuring payroll accounting adheres to local GAAP requirements;
- Assure that all regulatory requirements are met;
- Liaise with teams across the business to ensure accurate information & reporting;
- Analysing payroll costs, advising on cost savings where necessary & opportunities to improve profitability & productivity;
- Analyse trends across multiple markets, advising senior management on such;
- Ad hoc projects as they arise.
- ACA / ACCA / CIMA / CPA qualified with minimum 1+ years industry experience;
- Retail experience advantageous;
- Payroll reporting experience, or experience working in financial reporting required;
- Experience of working in a fast paced environment essential;
- Strong communication skills desired;
- Must have a proven record of being self motivated, and;
- Strong analytical skills a distinct advantage.