We have a fantastic Industry opportunity with our client who is looking to add an ambitious Financial Accountant to their team.
The successful candidate will gain fantastic exposure working with Senior Management and will have the opportunity to work directly with the Financial Controller and gain valuable industry experience.
- Prepare account reconciliations and related analysis to support the monthly close, quarterly reviews and annual audits for local and international entities.
- Support preparation of VAT, income and other tax returns for local and international entities.
- Manage month-end, quarter-end and year-end accounting close for areas of functional responsibility and related reporting for local and international entities.
- Responsible for GL accounting, inventory management controls and valuation, fixed assets and tax (both Corporate and VAT).
- Coordinate with external providers to ensure local statutory filings are met across international entities.
- Support and maintain internal controls and corporate policies for international entities.
- Work with corporate accounting and finance teams to coordinate all close and reporting requirements.
- Assist in the design and implementation of corporate accounting policies and procedures including participation in testing of internal controls.
- Assist in resolution of any accounting and internal control issues related to GL accounting operations.
- 1 year PQE of relevant experience.
- ACA /ACCA/CIMA qualified.
- Strong understanding of US & Irish GAAP, and IFRS accounting and reporting.