Financial Accountant | Insurance Sector | 12-Month | Dublin City Centre
Our client is a well established insurance company who are a specialist in their field. Looking for a bright and ambitious accountant who has recently qualified with some hands on accounting experience.
Currently recruiting an initial 12 month contract.
- Preparation & review of annual audited statutory financial statements, quarterly unaudited statutory statements or accounts and other required filings
- Preparation & review of reports to the Board and Audit Committee on the financial position and solvency capital of the Company
- Preparation and review of quarterly and annual regulatory submissions to the Central Bank of Ireland and other applicable regulators
- Review of corporation tax, VAT and other tax filings for Ireland and U.K
- Assessment of strategic initiatives or corporate transactions that impact the entity to ensure compliance with local tax, financial and capital requirements
- Preparation of annual financial plan
- Capital management in accordance with the risk management framework of the entity
- Internal & external stakeholder management, for example legal entity management teams, local auditor, tax consultancy or other external stakeholder relationships
- Support on tasks performed on other legal entities in the group
- Support on group projects as they arise
- ACA/ACCA qualified
- Solvency II reporting experience is advantageous
- Proven experience working to tight reporting deadlines
- Ability to work on own initiative with an ambitious attitude
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to work within a multi-national team.
- Must have excellent Microsoft Office skills - Excel, PowerPoint, Word and Outlook.
Package:Competitive salary, Bonus, Pension, Health care and others
Location: Dublin City (3 days in office)