Our client is a leader in the IT and Cyber Security Industry who are growing substantially each year and are now looking to acquire several businesses to capitalise on the upturn in the market.
Whats on offer
- Varied role - integration's, M&A, business partnering, month-end
- Excellent team culture
- Pension & Healthcare
- Career progression opportunities
- Manage the full month-end process
- Preparation of monthly reporting packs for the board with primary focus on consolidated monthly P&L, Balance Sheet, Cash flow, Ratio Analysis etc
- Manage the Budget and forecast for the business as they continue to grow.
- Assist in integrating acquired business into the Group.
- Work collaboratively with your colleagues in operations and assist team members across other finance functions.
- Assist in managing & reporting of working capital & working capital metric
- Assist with analytical reviews of the group financial information and report to management
- Recently Qualified Accountant with maximum 2 years pqe
- ACA, ACCA, CPA, CIMA etc
- Big 4 trained would be a big advantage
- IFRS knowledge
- experience in integration's an advantage but not essential
- Good work ethic
- Drive to further the business and personal career