Phoenix is currently partnered with an Aircraft Solutions Provider and Aviation Investment Company who is looking for an ambitious Financial Accountant to join the rapidly growing finance team.
This key role will collaborate closely with the Audit and Compliance team's Chief Accounting Officer and Financial Controller, as well as with other aviation and finance teams across the company.
- Reconciling around 90 bank accounts every month in multiple currencies
- Tracking regular scheduled payments and posting cash entries
- Preparing monthly account reconciliations for predetermined financial accounts, including bank, inter-company, and financing facilities
- Managing banking access profiles for outsourced providers
- Working with the treasury team on bank account opening and closings
- Developing strong relationships with banking partners and learning about new products
- Assisting with accounting and related functional processes and controls implementation and documentation
- Coordinating with external auditors for quarterly reviews and year-end group and statutory audits
- Helping with the annual budgeting and planning process
- Building strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- ACA / ACCA qualified/finalist
- 1-2 years of experience in the aircraft leasing industry (practice or industry)
- Strong communication & interpersonal skills
- GL & reconciliation experience
- Excellent Excel skills
- Exceptional attention to detail
- Ability to manage multiple projects with changing deadlines
- Strong relationship-building skills & excellent problem-solving abilities
If you think you are a fit for this role, apply today!