Financial Accountant - 6 month contract
Our client is a market leader in the fashion industry with several projects in place to grow significantly over the next 3 years. This is an opportunity for a newly qualified accountant to join a large finance team on a 6 month contract to give them some industry exposure.
- Perform analysis and review of Financial Statements.
- Proactively seek commercial opportunities for the business to develop.
- Liaise with stakeholders within the business to collect & collate data in order to comply with legal requirements across the business entities
- Analyse the profitability of products, proposing adjustments where required.
- Gain full understanding of the strategic financial plan and assist in implementing it across the finance function.
- Preparation of Financial Statements/Reconciliations.
- Ensuring that accounting records are maintained in accordance with accepted policies and procedures.
The Ideal Candidate:
- ACA/ACCA/CIMA qualified
- Recently completed training contract
- Ability to work independently, to work under pressure, and handle several projects at once.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong accounting, analytically thinking, and problem solving skills and proven ability to drive continuous improvement.