Our client is a major investor in the Irish economy and they have built out a 1st class finance team. With an office in Dublin City this role will offer a hybrid (2 days in office) role with an excellent culture and work life balance (Zero overtime).
The role an initial 11 month contract with is very common for U.S. Multinational's with the option of extension and permanency.
- Complete reconciliations within US GAAP guidelines
- Manage multiple EMEA entities
- Identify and rectify errors within accounts and the financial systems
- Analytic reviews of the data
- Month end reporting
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Full compliance and manage internal controls
- Work with internal and external auditors on financial statements
- Responsible for reporting into the US
- Work closely with internal stakeholders
- Qualified accountant ACA/ACCA/CPA (0-3 years PQE)
- Minimum 3 years experience
- Strong technical accountant
- Proficient in Excel and Office suite
- Independent and attention to detail.