We are working a Leading Boutique Corporate services provider with a Global reach who are expanding their rapidly growing client services team in Shannon!
This role will suit someone coming straight from practice or with 1-2 years industry experience!
- Responsibility for preparing and posting accounting journals in line with deadlines
- Preparing management accounts.
- Prepare consolidated and/or entity statutory financial statements.
- Responsibility for reconciliation of balance sheet accounts.
- Reconciling and managing inventory for client companies.
- Preparing budgets and forecasts.
- Communicate with internal and external stakeholders for client portfolio on a daily basis.
- ACA/ACCA qualified
- Newly qualified up to 4 years PQE
- Previous Corporate service experience desirable
- Excellent communication and client servicing