Phoenix are working with a Global Financial Services Provider and are hiring for their expanding finance team.
They are looking for a Financial Accountant, who will be working alongside the finance team and reporting directly into the Financial Controller. This is a phenomenal opportunity to join a company that is super progressive, collaborative and has a great work-life balance in place. See below for further responsibilities:
- Weekly cash flow forecasting,
- Reconciliation of balance sheet items
- Full tax returns, including VAT, CT, CIEs, return of trading, etc.
- Creating annual budgets,
- Assist with accounts payable tasks in accordance with corporate policies,
- As needed, provide financial support for projects.
Further Role Requirements:
- Recently Qualified Top 4 audit trained accountant
- Having prior experience in the financial services sector is advantageous but not necessary.
- Excellent analytical thinking skills and attention to detail
- Capable of meeting deadlines
- Ability to develop a sense of cooperation inside and among groups as well as on their own team.
If you are interested in the above, please apply here.