Phoenix are working with a Financial Services Provider specialising in the Aviation Sector, and are looking to hire for their finance team.
They are looking for a newly qualified Financial Accountant with relevant years of industry experience. This company is super collaborative and solutions-driven, with a huge emphasis on career development, and and amazing work-life balance. See below for further responsibilities:
- Possessing ownership of the trial balance and being in charge of making sure that all accounts are balanced and open items are closed within predetermined time-frames.
- Preparation and publishing of accounting journals that represent all prepayments, accruals, and other financial events in a timely manner.
- Creating management accounts, evaluating and filing client tax returns.
- Treasury management of clients', debtors' and creditors' ledgers.
- Responsible for the examination and endorsement of all ongoing client servicing operations
Further Role Requirements:
- Newly qualified accountant (ACCA/ACA/CIMA), with 4 years post qualified experience.
- Ability to work precisely and take full ownership of client portfolio.
- Ability to work effectively in a fast paced, complex and dynamic work environment.
- Analytical approach and an eye for identifying opportunities
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and client servicing skills.
If you are interested in the above, please apply here.