Financial Accountant - Dublin City Centre
Our client is an international renewable energy company. With ESG being a big focus, this company is helping drive change and contribute towards the 2030 Climate Target Plan. We are looking for an ambitious and driven accountant, who will be looking to progress within the organisation.
- Manage the day-to-day finance journals and oversee all reconciliations
- KPI's, Budgets, Model and all commercial acumen needed to liaise with engineering teams regarding projects and expenditure approval.
- Review the accounts payable/receivable
- Run the management accounts for both individual and consolidated (3 Entities)
- Liaise with the Board and external stakeholders.
- Assist with the tax compliance including submission of VAT and all other UK and Irish returns
- Work with the external audit team
- Ensure all internal financial controls are up to date
- Preparing project appraisal reviews for prospective new projects/ markets.
- Newly qualified accountant (ACA)
- Bachelor's Degree
- Ideally practice trained
- Strong attention to detail