Our client is currently undergoing unprecedented growth within their sector. With one of Ireland's strongest finance teams, they are looking for hire's with similar progression and ambition to join the business. This role is focused on the financing of projects, growth and communicating with senior internal stakeholders.
- Financial reporting in the areas of sales, margin, stock, inter-company and treasury accounting are considered and apply accounting rules correctly and in a consistent manner.
- Ensuring the delivery of a number of key strategic projects impacting finance in these areas
- Understand and communicate the commercial drivers underpinning reported financial performance
- Provide leadership and early proactive engagement on areas of accounting judgement to senior finance leadership, internal stakeholders and external auditors, where relevant.
- Provide accounting and financial reporting oversight to Finance Managers and Accountants within your areas
- Significant cross-functional working across Finance, Merchandising, New Business Development, Project Teams and other areas of the business
- Review and challenge of periodic processes to identify opportunities to drive efficiency's through automation or revised processes
- Ad hoc tasks when required
- Running the management of a team including other Managers, Accountants and graduates
Skills and Qualifications:
- Accounting qualification +7 years PQE (ACA, ACCA, CPA or Equivalent)
- Previous management experience is advantageous
- Commercially focused and entrepreneurial
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure in a demanding environment
- Commercial awareness with an ability to demonstrate a sound knowledge of wider business factors
- Excellent attention to detail while also demonstrating an ability to focus on higher level overview
Up to 32 holidays, 25% bonus, 10% Pension, +more and a early afternoon Friday finish.