Our client is currently undergoing unprecedented growth within their sector. With one of Ireland's strongest finance teams, they are looking for hire's with similar progression and ambition to join the business. This role is focused on the financing of projects, growth and communicating with senior internal stakeholders.
- Working as a manager with responsibility for leading a team focused on preparation and analysis of robust periodic financial and management accounts.
- Ownership of the sales and margin accounting for the Group.
- Complete country and group margin analysis.
- Support the international & compliance teams by ensuring sales and margin accounting adhere to local GAAP and IFRS requirements in all countries in which we operate
- Margin and Sales lead on a number of strategic projects within the business
- Support the business on finance queries for areas such as concessions and giftcards
- Significant cross-functional working across Finance (mainly tax and FP&A), Buying & Merchandising, New Business Development and other areas of the business
- Review and challenge of periodic processes to identify opportunities to drive efficiencies through automation or revised processes
- Ensure proper books and records are held in all jurisdictions and are in accordance with local requirements (tax, accounting, legal etc)
- Any other tasks and ad hoc projects as required by management
- Leading and management of direct reports including qualified and trainee accountants.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Accounting qualification +5 years PQE (ACA, ACCA, CPA or Equivalent)
- Previous management experience is advantageous
- Commercially focused and entrepreneurial
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure in a demanding environment
- Commercial awareness with an ability to demonstrate a sound knowledge of wider business factors
- Excellent attention to detail while also demonstrating an ability to focus on higher level overview
Up to 32 holidays, 25% bonus, 10% Pension, and a early afternoon Friday finish.