Our client is a household name, a listed business with ESG being one of their main focal points as a business model. This company is offering a very flexible working (Hybrid) with their office based in Dublin City. This role will be highly visible and focal within Finance and across internal stakeholders.
- Manage and develop metrics and KPI's across the business framework
- External reporting is fully compliant with all standards, corporate responsibility and expectations
- Leading the Annual ESG reporting to parent
- Liaising with Legal, Finance, Communications and all internal departments to support ESG reporting
- Formalise all quantitative and qualitative ESG goals and targets
- Working with the IT and Technology teams to develop the robust and efficient solutions, to monitor and tract ESG KPI's and metrics.
- Ad hoc projects & Project management
Skills and Experience required:
- Accounting qualified with 4 years PQE (ACA, ACCA etc)
- Strong financial and analytical acumen, with Project Management communication skills
- Experience of ESG and non financial frameworks
- High attention to detail and ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Highly commercial and strong internal stakeholder management
25% Bonus, 10% Pension, Up to 32 days holidays, Early Friday Finish.
Excellent career progression