Sustainability Manager - Taxonomy & Corporate Sustainability
I am seeking a qualified accountant with an interest/experience in Taxonomy and Sustainability reporting to join a solid finance team based in Dublin. This role will play a crucial role in developing and implementing EU Taxonomy and CSRD reporting within the business. The desired candidate will have extensive experience with implementing new regulations, processes or projects.
- Evaluate eligibility and key performance indicators (KPIs) for EU Taxonomy.
- Assess alignment with EU Taxonomy requirements.
- Establish internal processes, control systems, and structures for Taxonomy reporting.
- Prepare reporting disclosures and develop automation solutions for data collection and reporting.
- Create an implementation plan for limited and future assurance requirements.
- Lead the integration of EU Taxonomy into the annual report.
- Collaborate with auditors and stakeholders to ensure accurate and timely assurance of taxonomy data.
- Stay updated on ESG reporting developments, including EU Taxonomy and CSRD, to shape sustainability reporting.
Our client is a leader in the Fleet Management/Transportation space, as they are a state-owned body, renumeration and pension contributions are desirable, as well as:
- A flexible hybrid working model, with only 2 days on-site per week
- Free on-site parking in Dublin City Centre
- Travel concessions covering yourself and dependants
- Full Subsidised canteen when on-site
- Qualified accountant with a minimum of 3 years' PQE.
- Strong experience in Taxonomy and Sustainability reporting desired but not essential
- Experience in process improvement, process/regulations implementations, governance improvement etc strongly desired
- Interest and knowledge in sustainability matters, staying informed about the latest developments.
- Attention to detail and analytical skills.
- Enthusiastic self-starter, proactive, and motivated with the ability to work under pressure.
- Excellent time management and prioritisation abilities.