Phoenix is currently seeking a Finance Manager on behalf of our Munster-based client.
The Finance Manager will be responsible for delivering timely Financial Reporting and Control requirements for the group's trading entities.
- Ensuring all weekly/monthly/quarterly & annual period close activities are carried out in accordance with company procedures.
- Managing, and developing the existing finance team.
- Overseeing the monthly accounts payable process.
- Ensuring the finance team accurately codes all resale and expense invoices.
- Help the finance team to procedure accurate financial statements inclusive of detailed gross margin analysis, P&L and BS.
- Responsible for the key accounting adjustments during quarterly close.
- Responsible for all VAT returns.
- Oversee group inter-company transactions.
- Qualified Accountant (ACA, ACCA)
- Experience working with cross-functional teams
- Track record in delivering to deadlines and driving continuous improvement while maintaining attention to detail
- Experienced user of various accounting systems, excel and other cloud-based applications