We are working with a global Fintech, who are partnered with Ireland's leading banks. They are growing their sales team across Ireland. Reporting to the Sales Manager the successful candidate is responsible for developing new business through prospecting, nurturing and closing sales. The BDM will be responsible for the management of both new and existing clients driving sales.
- Identify, nurture and close new business.
- Develop relationship with Bank branches within given territory
- Responsible for pipeline management and monthly and quarterly forecasting.
- Track all opportunities, client visits and and tasks, managing the full sales cycle and update CRM accordingly
- 2 + years of B2B sales experience,
- Experienced in new business acquisition
- Capability to build and maintain strong network of contacts.
- Strong Communication skills
- Be a commercially minded individual with the business acumen around contract negation.
- Team player, working across a global
Whats on offer:
- Competitive base salary + Uncapped commission
- Car Allowance
- Company Sick pay