We are working with an engineering company offering world class smart solutions to business, they build and maintain a verity of products for new and existing buildings.
- Create and maintain customer relationship within territory
- Gaining new business leads and sales opportunities for the wider business via cross-selling and up-selling.
- Sales forecasting and budgeting inline with pricing and sales budgets.
- Track all opportunities, client visits and and tasks, managing the full sales funnel
- Maintain existing account needs and look after renewals of existing contracts.
- Oversee pricing and approval of tendering tools enhancing pricing and discounts.
Experience and Skills Required
- Technically minded
- Track record in yielding results in sales and customer service
- Experience winning new contracts
- Stakeholder management, well versed in consulting clients on technical products.
- Good knowledge of CRM systems, SAP and Salesforce
- Strong Communication skills, written and verbal English
- Competitive base salary and Commission
- Car Allowance