Our client, a US Headquartered International Technology with offices throughout the world, is
looking to add a Tax Analyst to its International Tax team. This role will work closely with the
EMEA Tax Director on a range of advisory & compliance projects.
This role will ideally suit someone who has recently completed their CTA/ACA exams within a
large firm who is now looking to move to an Industry position.
● Work closely with the EMEA Tax Director to provide tax advice to wider EMEA team
across legal, operations & accounting & finance
● Research tax positions across different transactions, structures and jurisdictions
and prepare and circulate findings.
● Manage the relationship with external service providers and advisors.
● Assist with the corporation tax, VAT and other tax compliance process in
conjunction with external service providers.
● Monitor accurate completion and filing of all corporation tax, VAT and other tax
compliance returns and tax payments.
● A relevant professional qualification, ideally CTA.
● A minimum of 3 experience in a Big 4/Top 10 firm.
● Corporation Tax experience ideally dealing with Multinational clients.
● US GAAP tax accounting knowledge is an advantage.
● Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
● Good attention to detail, strong organizational skills, able to multitask, meet
● Team players, flexible and adaptable to change.
● Excellent written and verbal communication skills.