- An excellent opportunity to join a High-Growth SaaS business that partners with global e-commerce brands to provide supply chain tech software
Following a successful fundraise, they are looking to grow their EMEA team.
This role is full time with remote or hybrid options and reporting to the Chief Marketing Officer Officer.
- Managing performance on all advertising channels (Website Management, SEO, SEM or via partner sites) to ensure delivery of KPIs.
- Implementing pipeline growth strategies through various events including Webinars, Conferences, round tables etc.
- Communicate with the internal and external Stakeholders
- Build SEO strategy to be rolled out with internal teams
What they need:
- Previous 8+ years sales experience within Demand Generation
- Management of Multichannel strategies with substantial budgets driving Demand Generation
- Fully experienced with HubSpot, Pardot, Salesforce, GA, Vidyard etc.
- Keep an up-to-date knowledge on digital and application trends particularly in the retail industry
- You must have knowledge of ABM
- Competitive Salary and bonus
- Employer matched contributory Pension.
- Company Healthcare plan
- Training and mentoring academy to support learning.
- Occasional Travel fully expensed
- 22 days Annual leave rising to 25 after 5 years.