We are a leading specialist search firm with offices now in London & Ireland. From all of our offices,
we conduct local and international assignments for functional and senior leadership positions across
the following core pillars - Accounting, Tax, Corporate Finance, Audit and Risk, Legal, Financial
Services, and Technology Sales.
We partner with the most exciting start-ups all the way through the largest global brands to help
grow their businesses both nationally and internationally.
What makes us unique?
Well, it's our people and our approach. From day one, we have hired the best talent to represent
both Phoenix and our clients in the market.
Most of our team are professionally qualified having previously worked as qualified Accounting, Tax
and Legal professionals, including in top tier firms such as PwC, Grant Thornton, A&L Goodbody and
In less than 3 years, we have grown to 20+ employees, opened 3 offices nationally and
internationally and we have exciting growth plans for the coming years.
Due to our continued growth, we are currently looking to recruit Trainee Recruiters in our London
office. Your role initially is to support your team in sourcing candidates and building strong pipelines
of candidates within your specialist market. During this timeframe, you are learning & perfecting
your knowledge in your assigned market.
We are looking for candidates for our Mergers & Acquisition Advisory and Risk and Compliance
desks. A background in either of these areas would be a significant advantage however we would
also like to speak to people who have an interest in moving into the area of recruitment.
The Role of a Delivery Consultant
● Support your team to build a healthy pipeline of qualified, suitable candidates within your chosen
● Qualify candidates current circumstances and requirements in relation to their next career move.
● Consistently build a quality, candidate pipeline and keep your colleagues within your specialist
vertical updated on this.
● Advise and consult your pipeline of candidates on the current jobs market and career
● Be open to continuous learning and research in order to become an expert in your vertical
● Liaise with your team to understand client and role-specific requirements.
● Engage with your team on any client high-volume recruitment projects.
● Ensure all administrative duties in relation to candidate engagement and sourcing are logged on
our company CRM system in line with company guidelines.
● Ability to work to company targets/KPIs requirements on a daily basis.
● Possess an outstanding level of customer service skills, professionalism, empathy and resilience.
The Profile of a Delivery Consultant
● Certificate/Diploma/ Degree level education desirable and/or a minimum of 2 years experience
working within a customer-focused, target-driven work environment.
● Demonstratable ability to engage with people and develop/build strong working relationships.
● Motivated and driven with the ability to work in a target/KPI driven work environment.
● Exceptional interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
● Strong IT skills/experience in the use of Microsoft Office and CRM systems.
● Excellent administrative and organisational skills.
● Ability to multi-task, manage and prioritise workloads.
What Phoenix offers you!
● Competitive salary and rewards structure in the form of commission and bonuses.
● Access to LinkedIn Recruiter Package as standard.
● Apple Laptop & Accessories.
● Annual Leave: 21 days' annual leave, plus bank holidays.
● 1 Day Birthday leave in addition to annual leave.
● Monthly, Quarterly and Annual Company Events in the form of team activity days, social events
and team/company trips.
● Specific in-house Learning & Development (“L&D”) function to support your onboarding and
ongoing career progression in Phoenix.
● Access to our world-class L&D platform with customised training for every level.
● Individual mentoring and coaching from our expert-led Senior team, some of whom are
professionally qualified Accounting, Legal and Tax professionals.
● Excellent career opportunities/progression with clear career development and learning pathway
structures to support your ongoing career progression within Phoenix.