Our Client is looking to hire a Customer success Manager to join their growing US team who will be reporting to the Director of Professional services the Customer Success Manager will drive a high level of customer satisfaction, successful product usage, retention, and growth.
Working with a portfolio of accounts, the Customer Success Manager will act as the primary technical point of contact for customers and will be the primary technical point of contact and source of information between the Organization and the customer.
- Bring a consultative mindset to all interactions, facilitating customer requirements and providing high value solutions.
- Develop and execute a Customer Success strategy with their assigned accounts.
- Share information, and present company-wide view of customers' key performance metrics and health score.
- Along with the Account Executive, drive overall customer engagement, and lead customer Business Reviews.
- Demonstrate and advocate for scaling opportunities in the product and identify scaling rate limiting steps.
- Achieve and exceed KPIs.
- Build relationships with assigned customers, interacting with them directly for all technical requests, and continually exceed their expectations with a positive, customer-centric attitude.
- Be accountable for providing technical information to the customer.
- Become an expert in, and educate customers on, the use and benefits of our products.
- Actively demonstrate the product, roadmap, and future features successfully to the customer.
- Develop tools, processes, and best practices to ensure customers are realizing the greatest possible value.
- Manage and effectively deliver routine services and products to the customer, and to resolve any critical situations as they arise.
- Identify training requirements for customers.
- Ensure customers readily understand the Support Model and work collaboratively to ensure the customer understands the support requirements required by the customer's internal team.
- Identify opportunities for service work and support scope development, ensuring the highest level of ROI is recognized by the customer.
- Utilize and engage other functions, such as Sales, Professional Services, Customer Support, Engineering, Quality, and Finance, as required during the customer's lifecycle.
- Manage activity, risks, and growth opportunities for assigned customers.
- Drive upgrade adoption through product demonstration and intimate knowledge of customer business process knowledge.
- Direct customers in recognizing and evaluating positive ROI.
- Bachelor's degree in a technical discipline with 10 + years of experience in a customer-facing role, such as Customer Success, Customer Support, or Account Management.
- Quality and/or Validation Business Process knowledge within the life science domain.
- Capable of building customer trust quickly and confidently from enterprise to small sized customers - and developing the appropriate support teams internally.
- Strong presentation, meeting facilitation, and written communication skills.
- Confident, high energy, self-motivated, and a true team player.
- Experience working with senior and executive level customer contacts.
- A consultative mindset who can quickly understand our customers' needs, and the industries served.
- Demonstrated ability and desire to work and excel in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent multitasking and project management skills.
- Ability to understand and articulate capabilities.
- Must possess a proven understanding of life science regulations; prior experience in life sciences industry preferred.
- Well-organized, with a high attention to detail and ability to prioritize.
- Experience with Gainsight and Salesforce a plus.