Job Title: Credit Controller
Reports To: Financial Accountant
As a Credit Controller for our client, you will play a vital role in their Finance Department, ensuring the efficient management of company accounts, credit control, and financial reconciliation processes. Your responsibilities encompass a diverse range of tasks, contributing to the financial stability and integrity of the organisation.
- Bank Reconciliations: Accurately post bank reconciliations and supplier invoices on a daily basis.
- Supplier Account Reconciliation: Assist in reconciling supplier accounts and prepare company payment runs, including associated postings.
- Month-End Preparation: Contribute to the preparation of month-end accounts and monthly balance sheet reconciliations.
- Inter-company Reconciliation: Prepare inter-company reconciliations and collaborate with other group affiliates to reconcile inter-company balances at month end.
- ERP Platform: Utilise various modules within the company's ERP platform, including sales, purchasing, manufacturing, and inventory.
- Cross-Departmental Coordination: Collaborate with other departments to ensure the accuracy of the accounts system.
- Cycle Counting: Coordinate scheduling and upkeep of regular cycle counting activities with production.
- Credit Control: Manage the credit control function, ensuring timely collections and adherence to credit policies.
- Audit Support: Assist in preparing information for year-end audits.
- UK Entity Accounts: Prepare monthly accounts for the UK-based entity and file the UK VAT return.
- Commission Calculations: Assist in the preparation of commission calculations for distributors.
- Third-level degree relevant to Finance or equivalent experience.
- Excellent technical, analytical, and project management skills.
- Proven experience in day-to-day management of company accounts.
- Strong communication and presentation skills.
- 2+ years of experience in credit control.
- High level of computer literacy, with strong skills in the Microsoft Office Suite.
- Experience using an ERP system is advantageous.
- Professional qualifications related to accounting or credit control are an advantage.
If you are a detail-oriented finance professional with a strong analytical mindset, excellent communication skills, and the ability to manage credit control processes effectively, we invite you to apply for the position of Credit Controller for our client. Join their dynamic Finance team and contribute to the financial success of the organisation.