Phoenix are teamed up with the largest independent cybersecurity provider in Ireland. They employ 300+ employees, of which over 80% are technical. They help their clients proactively identify, protect, detect and respond to threats against the ever-evolving threat landscape.
The role is based in Dublin South and you will be responsible for looking after the Credit Control function.
Credit Controller Responsibilities:
- Managing and collecting debts from company debtors.
- Setting up the terms of credit for new clients.
- Managing the collection of all payments and debts.
- Processing invoices.
- Preparing statements and reports for the company accountant.
Credit Controller Requirements:
- Previous work experience as a credit controller.
- Proficient in Accounting and Office software.
- Ability to reconcile complex debtor's accounts.
- Strong communication skills.
- Ability to deal with problematic clients