Reporting to the Contract Manager, the Commercial Contracts Specialist will support the pre-sales and contracts team covering EMEA countries and North America, providing legal support to department leadership and team members as needed.
The successful candidate will have previous experience with contract administration, is familiar with legal requirements for contract drafting and review, ensures all contracts conform to company standards and requirements and can manage the contract and commercial management aspects for the various responsibilities outlined below. A strong sense of initiative and pro-activeness is required to manage different matters simultaneously ensuring our contracts are legally enforceable. If this sounds like you, we want to hear from you!
- Drafting and negotiating a wide variety of commercial agreements including SaaS agreements, software licensing agreements, professional services agreements, statements of work, data processing agreements/addenda, hosting agreements, partnership agreements and NDAs.
- Providing prompt, effective and commercial legal support in many areas of commercial activity including support with RFI/RFP responses and customer facing communications.
- work closely with all business teams to ensure that contracts accurately reflect the requirements of the business, project manage the review of all contracts by liaising with the necessary internal stakeholders and ensure that all relevant parties had been involved in the review process
- Handle and assist with insurance regulatory and compliance matters
- Work cross-functionally with sales, marketing, product and business development teams on a variety of legal matters to support
- Graduation from a third-level institute in a related field.
- Commercial law experience
- Extensive experience in negotiating and drafting a broad range of commercial contracts including SaaS agreements, sales agreements, professional services agreements, partner and vendor agreements
Nice to Haves
- Experience in an in-house environment (through a secondment or otherwise) is an asset
- Third level qualification in law