Our client, a top international real estate developer would like to hire an experienced paralegal to join their robust legal team based in New York. Remote work is fine, but residency needs to be New York or Maryland.
EXPERIENCE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Draft and review various contracts and form agreement including service contracts and vendor agreements. Ensure that contracts comply with the Company's legal standards and objectives.
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders, such as legal counsel, project managers, and procurement teams, to negotiate contract terms and conditions.
- Oversee the contract lifecycle, from initiation to closure. Maintain accurate and up-to-date contract documentation.
- Maintain accurate records of contracts, amendments, and other relevant documents. Generate reports on contract performance, key metrics, and compliance status.
- Identify redlining issues.
- Proficiency in Clio, Litera and other like legal software a plus.
- Notary is a plus.
- The ideal candidate will have the ability to work independently and with minimal supervision.
- Paralegal certification strongly preferred, but not required.
- Must reside in New York or Maryland.