Our client is a Top Tier law firm in Dublin which an excellent culture throughout the firm with very low attrition rates across its business lines. This role will sit with the Energy, Utilities and Projects team who advise on the largest Irish energy transactions across the market.
- Managing client engagements with minimal, but supportive, supervision
- Providing an excellent quality of services across on non-contentious projects
- Advising on standard form and bespoke construction contracts
- Drafting and negotiating development agreements, professional appointments, collateral warranties and ancillary project documents
- Lead advisory projects and also work as part of the wider team.
- Qualified Solicitor in Ireland or England and Wales;
- 3-5 years PQE from a reputable firm with a focus on construction contracts / energy / projects;
- Strong focus on client services and the ability to a manage multiple clients; and
- Pro-active, working collaboratively within a team environment.
- Excellent academics and superior oral and written communication skills