A Compliance Officer with a positive attitude and strong motivation.
This role will suit an experienced Compliance Professional looking to gain a wide range of knowledge and responsibility handling and overseeing the compliance function.
The purpose of the role is to actively promote compliance within the organisation, encouraging and supporting management and teams to embrace regulatory change that is imposed upon the company.
The role holder will work with teams to ensure the highest compliance standards are maintained, seeking feedback to assist compliance embed change smoothly. Always projecting a professional image of the company and participate in and proactively advertise the company.
- Assist with the development, delivery and implementation of the Compliance Framework and Annual Compliance Plan
- Delivery of the annual Compliance Monitoring Programme including conducting compliance reviews from initiation to completion
- Review of existing controls supporting conduct and associated emerging risks and assist in developing plans
- Be directly involved in day-to-day compliance activity
- Produce and report management information to the Compliance Manager
- Review and assessment of relevant compliance policies and procedures
- Be involved in compliance related projects as required from time to time
- Experience in the Insurance industry is a requirement where LCOI qualification not commenced or achieved.
- Professional Diploma in Compliance qualification and/or willingness to complete same
- Excellent organisational skills with a high level of attention to detail
- Excellent computer skills within Microsoft Office
- Ability to prioritise work
- Highly proactive, able to work autonomously, make decisions and use own initiative and judgement
- Versatile team player - flexible, pragmatic, thorough and service minded
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
Employment Type: Full time Hybrid Role, Dublin based, travel may be required