My client is one of Ireland's leading professional services firms and is looking for a Manager to join their Company Secretarial team. The Company Secretary Manager will be responsible for the management and administration of a varied portfolio of clients.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a rapidly expanding Company Secretarial Department. This position offers a competitive package, challenging projects, opportunities of progression and L+D in a collaborative environment.
- Manage and train a team of experts.
- Manage a portfolio of clients, assist them with their compliance requirements under the ever increasing regulatory frameworks.
- Prepare and file documents relating to company incorporation, change of name applications etc.
- Meet deadlines on a regular basis and ensure the highest standard of quality and client service is maintained at all times.
- Provide support to internal on compliance and technical related matters.
Skills Knowledge and Expertise
- Minimum of 4 years' relevant experience in a business environment.
- Highly organised individual with excellent time management skills.
- ICSA qualified.
- Task and administration focused with strong attention to detail.
- Strong organisational, communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent computer skills, specifically Microsoft Office programmes and a knowledge of Blueprint or a similar software package.
- Ability to work in a team environment and on their own initiative.
- Driven and ambitious.
- Ability to interact credibly at a senior level.
- Focus on client delivery.
- Ability to supervise, review work and delegate tasks.
- Ability to prioritise, manage multiple clients, be resilient and work to tight deadlines.