My client is looking for an Assistant manager to join their Company Secretarial team in their Tax and Legal department. The team works closely with Tax and Audit in providing an efficient and responsive service to clients in meeting their corporate compliance obligations. This is an excellent opportunity to join a rapidly expanding Company Secretarial Department and is due to exceptional growth within the function and the firm overall.
- Manage a large portfolio of diverse clients across varied industry sectors, with responsibility for ensuring that clients are meeting their statutory obligations
- Provide advice to clients on a range of corporate governance issues and issues arising from the Companies Act.
- Work alongside the existing management team to train, manage and develop the team
- Build and maintain client relationships
- Take responsibility for billing clients and debtor management
- Prior professional services experience either gained in an accountancy/legal practice or specialist firm
- Funds experience
- Strong client focus with excellent oral and written communication skills
- Excellent at MS Office and IT skills (knowledge of GEMS an advantage)
- Client-centred approach
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Strong technical ability