I am working with a well known aircraft leasing company as they seek to fill a Company Secretary role on a 12 month Fixed Term Contract.
The successful candidate will gain exposure at all levels across the full breadth of the organisation while being led by an experienced senior management team.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Planning all aspects of board meeting requirements for all entities, arranging schedules and director availability.
- Collect relevant materials for the preparation of Board Packs on Diligent Boards software, including Meeting Agenda, for circulation to the board as early as possible in advance of board meetings. Facilitate changes and updates to Board Packs in advance of board meetings.
- Organisation of and attendance at board meetings.
- Drafting minutes of board meetings and preparation of an actions arising from the board meetings and confirmation of all approvals following each board meeting.
- Attend and minute internal department meetings as requested.
- Liaise with legal team to provide board meeting information for transaction specific minutes.
- Assistance with shareholder reporting requirements .
- Tracking of targeted number of board meetings and attendees
- Developing/updating and implementing policies and procedures as required.
- ICSA Qualified with minimum 2 years experience within financial services environment
- Strong attention to detail
- Possess demonstrable analytical skills and an ability to learn quickly.
- Have excellent team working abilities.