My client is a well known Irish PLC who are growing due to a number or acquisitions in recent years and need an experience Commercial Finance Manager to join the business. This role provides the successful candidate a varied role with financial reporting and commercial finance duties with full oversight to the commercial strategy of the business.
- Responsible for working with senior stakeholders to identify & build out plans for new revenues, identify areas for cost efficiency, and support with budget management & forecasting.
- Integration of acquired business to conform with the group processes.
- Full review of the month-end close process to identify any inefficiencies.
- Management of the financial control process for the group.
- Identify key trends in the market, develop the group's commercial strategy and keep up to date with key competitor movements.
- Work closely with the M&A team to assist in identifying business opportunities, integrate new companies and assist in due diligence projects.
- Qualified Accountant with 8+ years pqe
- Mix of financial reporting and commercial experience
- PLC experience a distinct advantage
- Extensive experience in leading the commercial strategy of a business
- Integration of new acquisitions an advantage but not necessary
- Ability to work on own initiative