Phoenix is pleased to be partnered with a unique financial services provider to help with the recruiting of a Client Manager. The chosen candidate will provide accounting services to a wide range of clients, serving as the first point of contact for client inquiries and collaborating closely with the auditors, tax, and advisory teams. See below for further responsibilities:
- Act as the point of contact for a portfolio of clients on all accounting and advising matters.
- Preparation of management accounts and reports for clients while adhering to strict month-end deadlines.
- Annual financial statements are prepared in accordance with standard operating processes and in conformity with applicable accounting standards and business law.
- Oversee and review the accounts prepared by team members to ensure high quality accounts that are fully compliant with all IFRS / Irish GAAP standards as applicable.
- Supervise customer VAT/Vies and related indirect tax compliance, ensuring that all dates are met.
- Attend client meetings and phone calls, providing accounting guidance as needed.
- Assist in the creation and management of the workflow calendar for the entire team or a subset of the team.
- Help with month-end billing and reporting
- Qualified ACA/ACCA Accountant with 2 years PQE
- Practice trained
- Minimum 2.2 degree from a recognised university
- Management/Supervision of a team experience is beneficial
- Proficient in numerous accounting software packages
- Excellent client relationship management skills
If you are interested in the above, apply here: