I am delighted to partner with an international Financial Services provider as they expand operations in their Shannon base.
This is a great opportunity to join a growing team while enjoying a diverse, positive and inclusive company culture.
Operating on a hybrid basis this position is perfect for a fully qualified accountant looking to venture out of practice and into a booming industry.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Preparation of monthly cash reports, budgets / forecasts
- Preparation of accounting information for a number of securitization companies.
- Preparation and filing of annual accounts and submissions
- Preparation of quarterly accounting information & board papers
- Approval of payments to third parties
- Preparation / filing of VAT and statutory returns
- Monitoring compliance with corporate formalities and operative agreements
- Dealing with various external parties
- Qualified ACA/ACCA and up to 4 years PQE
- Ability to work on own initiative and take responsibility for all client deliverables
- Previous experience or exposure to the Aircraft Leasing industry is a bonus
- Previous client based work is a distinct admirable