We are working with our Financial Services & Global Banking client who are seeking a highly motivated business support analyst with technical and middle office background. You will provide application support to customers and middle office teams working with their main Payables & Receivables platform. You will also work closely with other levels of application support and the change management team for system bugs and enhancements. The production environment can be very demanding, and you must be able to make critical decisions while working under pressure.
- Management of client queries received by e-mail and phone related to Supply Chain Platform
- Issue analysis & monitoring, supporting internal & external clients on the platform
- Solve issues or propose workaround / temporary options.
- Identify recurrent issues and raise Problems to the Change Management team.
- Analyze all the reported issues on behalf of clients & non-clients, external & internal, and follow-up until resolution.
- Provide pro-active answer to users.
- System monitoring and reporting
- Ensure required controls are performed
Qualification, Experience & Competencies
- Business/Finance 3rd level qualification
- 3 years' experience in banking operations
- Proficiency with general IT business applications
- Proficient knowledge of MS Office suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Customer Support experience
- Knowledge of Trade Finance products an advantage but not essential
- Proven ability to interact with senior stakeholders
- Ability to effectively communicate up, across and down the organisation
- Ability to engage with all business operations
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Accuracy and attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines