Investment Banking (M&A) Associate Director (VP) and Directors
I've partnered up with a high profile and recognised investment banking / Advisory, based in London. I'm searching to add an Associate Director and Director to their Business Services team, to focus on M&A execution and origination. My client is operating in high performing and achieving environments. So if you are technically and commercially aware and have an entrepreneurial flare, this could be an exceptional opportunity for you.
What are they looking for?
- Solid and demonstrable M&A execution/lead advisory experience from a BIG 4/TOP 10, Corporate Finance/M&A Advisory firm and/or investment bank.
- Experience and firm knowledge in Business Services or a similar industry. Direct exposure is not required, but a keen interest is essential.
- High quality M&A modelling expertise, with strong attention to excel details
- Experience working on the entire deal cycle
- Track record of deals
Who are they looking for?
- Someone with advanced English speaking and written language skills
- Someone who is technically proficient
- Someone with top quality presentation skills
- Someone with enthusiasm to work in high achieving entrepreneurial investment banks