This role sits within the Medical Devices division. The purpose of the role is to deliver year-on-year sales
growth by meeting and/or exceeding the annual sales plan; to communicate the clinical and commercial
benefits of the product range to enable better patient outcomes and to provide cost effective options to
clinicians across the territory.
- Deliver year-on-year sales growth by meeting and/or exceeding the annual sales plan.
- Maintain and service existing business.
- Building a sales pipeline and meeting strategic growth targets by identifying key growth and new business opportunities.
- Develop and implement agreed strategies in all target accounts.
- To train customers to use and understand our products and services to best practice and standards.
- Conducting strategic reviews within the customer base for the largest and/or most strategically important accounts.
- Participating in and providing support at relevant exhibitions, sales meetings, and other clinical/sales-
- related functions as requested and/or defined by management.
- Taking ownership of customers and KOLs to ensure that a positive relationship is developed and maintained, with customer satisfaction paramount.
- Developing territory management plans that identify and prioritise activities to achieve business goals.
- Promoting a positive and professional company image internally and externally.
- Completing all administration, reports & requests within guidelines, on time.
- Attending international conferences and trade fairs as required.
Products & Customers:
- Products will include a range of Rehabilitation & Mobility Equipment products used in Primary Care
- and the Hospital environment.
- These include A.D.L. products, Wheelchairs, Beds, Mattress, Cushion, storage solutions, furniture and disinfection products.
- Customers will include a number of disciplines relating to the above range of products, including Occupational Therapists, Physiotherapists, Clinical Nurse Managers, Clinical Engineering departments and Procurement.
Experience, Skills and Knowledge:
- Proven sales background with ideally 2 years' experience, preferably in medical sales.
- Ability to engage with key clinical opinion leaders and decision makers.
- Excellent presentation and negotiation skills
- Proven organisational/multi-tasking skills
- High level of self-initiative and self-management (capable of working independently).
- Strong relationship/team player skills with ability to work collaboratively as a member of a cross-functional team (internally & externally).
- High level of customer focus and customer service.
- Willingness to travel internationally to manufacturer training courses and for clinical meetings as required.