Phoenix is delighted to partner with a leading Limerick based Fund Management Company, that is looking to recruit a Business Implementation Officer to join their newly formed team with the CRM department.
- Opportunity to work with a Leading Management Company
- Competitive package and benefits
- Superb career development opportunities
- Enjoy an agile approach to work - hybrid working model in place
- Excellent opportunity to work alongside senior Internal & External Stakeholders & Clients
Key Duties & Responsibilities:
- Main point of contact for Clients regarding follow-ups and solving any issues raised
- Co-ordinate fund launches & transitions with the internal teams, client, relationship managers & relevant additional parties.
- Providing high-quality service through daily communication with clients & internal teams when needed
- Maintain & develop beneficial relationships with clients
- Chair project meetings & document actions/updates. Ensure new business take on teams are taking ownership of their tasks.
The Ideal Candidate:
- 2+ years Funds experience
- Excellent knowledge of UCITS & AIF Fund structures, & knowledge of Lux & Irish legal structures
- Strong understanding of Management Company / AIFM structures required