They are a global FinTech & RegTech success story growing rapidly across North America, Europe and Asia. They are customer centric and passionate about our clients. We have an amazing market-fit and are operating in the right market with the right solutions. They are on track to becoming a 2b USD corporation. They are an award-winning provider of digital customer journeys, solutions and services. They help financial Institutions & wealth managers to be more agile, efficient, compliant & customer focused.
What will you do?
Reporting directly to the Head of Sales for Europe and working with the BDR Team Lead, your role will be to create revenue pipeline through outbound sales and demand generation activities for the European market. Fluency in English and German is required.
You and your BDR team members will engage with leads, prospects and customers via email, phone, LinkedIn, discoverorg.com and our proprietary marketing channels. You will manage a portfolio of leads & key account contacts and help to nurture them, so they become really engaged and interested in knowing more about our firm, thought leadership, solutions & services.
You will be an active member of the EMEA sales team working closely with our leading sales, professional services and product consultants to drive deeper engagement and win. You will work with specific sales personnel and support their enterprise account plans. You will help ramp up our Account Based X (ABX) programs.
Will I be part of a team?
Yes, you will be part of a global family. In addition to our European based representatives, you will be joining a global team of BDR representatives around the world. You will be able to reach out and learn from each other and share best practices, insight and knowledge. In addition to connect with your pod sales representatives and peers.
What do you need to have?
Ideally we want someone who has already worked in the Banking, Financial Services or Insurance sector (BFSI) in a sales, relationship management or customer service role but who wants to pivot their career to the FinTech & RegTech universe.
To succeed you need a passion for how technology & regulation unite to solve problems. You need to be confident when speaking to market contacts. You need to understand the important role we play and how your validation of market opportunities is key to our shared success. We will train you how to use our systems and services.
What is my career path?
If you are accepted for this role & succeed then there are 3 primary routes for you to consider for your career here with our client. These are subject to role availability, suitability and after you have undertaken your role for 18 months:
1)If you demonstrated an ability to convert leads / connections into opportunities, you could join our Account Management Team.
2) If you have a passion for explaining complex matters and regulations you may join our Professional Services Team (consulting team).
3) If you love speaking to partners (Accenture, Salesforce, Cap Gemini, Refinitiv), have a passion for how our two firms can work together for the benefit of our shared clients, then you could join the Partnership Team.
● Creating new connections and capturing key persona contact data for key accounts
● Researching firm hierarchies, key contacts and org-structures to help your internal sales partners
● Generating leads and opportunities through outbound / prospecting activities into new prospects
● Identify & qualifying inbound leads that have real interest in buying our services (validating interest and demand)
● Collaborating with marketing on campaigns to generate pipeline and clear ROI
Required Experience, Skills & Education
● 1 - 3 year's experience in sales, consultancy, relationship management or customer service roles
● College Degree or industry equivalent qualification
● Fluency in English and another European language