● A venture-backed innovative global FinTech start-up revolutionizing the lending industry
and on track for unicorn status in the coming years.
● Our client provides eCommerce founders the insights and funds to accelerate their growth.
● Founded in 2020 they already have operations across Europe, London, Sydney, and New
York and have lent upwards of $100m to fast-growing e-commerce businesses across the
● Influence & have a direct impact within the business globally.
● Unrivaled career development opportunities.
● Join a highly ambitious & hugely personable team that welcomes innovative ideas.
● Fantastic learning & development opportunities, exposure to various functions of the
business with a chance to use your creativity.
● You’ll get to make your own decisions, you will contribute hugely to the continuous growth
& success of the business.
● Excellent remuneration package and benefits including Equity Shares, Pension, Full
Healthcare, Generous Commission Structure.
The Ideal Candidate:
● Entrepreneurial & ambitious mindset with a genuine interest in start-ups and eCommerce.
● Strong track record of exceeding targets in Outbound Sales as an Account Executive
● 1+ years of experience within Sales, preferably to SMBs.
● Target-driven, strong sales instincts with a track record of closing deals.
● Phenomenal verbal and written communications skills.
● Prior start-up experience is highly advantageous.
● Enthusiastic, can-do attitude with a drive to succeed both personally and professionally.
● An ownership mentality, always seeks innovative ways to improve business prospects
across the board.
Duties & Responsibilities:
● Generate and qualify viable eCommerce Business Leads.
● In-depth Market Research sourcing viable Leads.
● Business Development in the form of networking (direct mail, LinkedIn, Cold-calling) to set up
crucial Growth Capital Manager meetings.
● Provide a professional and slick presentation to prospective clients.
● Establish and maintain effective relationships with both new and existing clients.