My Client, a global distributor of healthcare products with operations in more than 30 countries and 5 continents are looking to hire a new Business Development Manager to join their team in Ireland based in Dublin covering hospitals, nursing homes and government bodies.
- You will manage a portfolio of customers and support and train them as required to maintain the customer and increase revenue.
- Promote and manage the portfolio in hospitals, nursing homes and government bodies.
- You will manage sales, training and implementations for new business.
- You will be expected to constantly seek new opportunities to expand and increase margin through:
- Prospecting new customers
- Maximising sales opportunity.
- Range extensions, working with branded suppliers and own brand offering.
- You will monitor individual sales performance and activity levels and monthly reports results against KPIs.
- Maintaining appropriate records on clients and sales activities on the CRM.
- Producing reports as required for the management team for review and completing any customer reporting that may be required.
- Working with Credit Control to ensure customers comply with terms and conditions of trading.
- Maintaining and growing existing portfolio by regular interaction with customers to achieve targets
- Calling on customers on a regular basis, providing quotes and ensuring that enquiries and issues are followed up in a timely manner.
What you will need:
Proven and demonstrable career success in a field-based sales environment.
- Previous experience in a healthcare or medical related field would be an advantage.
- Influencing and Negotiation skills.
- Ability to self-motivate and to work on own initiative and plan workload including setting goals, timelines, and milestones as appropriate.
- Ability to prioritise effectively.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Full clean driving licence is essential
- A related nursing / science qualification or a background in healthcare sales would be an advantage.
- Excellent salary + commission
- Company car full expensed
- Pension + healthcare
- 20 days annual leave increasing to 25 over time