Phoenix have partnered with a key client in the Limerick/Clare area, in the search for an ambitious Business Analyst looking to further their career in an exciting, and fast-growing industry.
You will be working as part of a small yet growing team, gaining exposure across all aspects of Business Analysis, Project Management, and Operations.
An ideal next step for someone with 2-3 years experience, looking to broaden their project experience and exposure to senior stakeholders.
- Provide support to the IT Business Systems Manager in the governance of existing systems and processes.
- Supporting all departments in the delivery and implementation of projects and changes.
- Analysing existing business processes with an objective to recommend and implement efficiencies.
- Liaising with group companies and subsidiaries to document, report, and enhance
governance and standards.
- Ensuring compliance with existing policies through regular reviews and application controls testing.
- Working closely with the local support team and external contractors to ensure services and projects are delivered as per SLAs.
Skills & Experience:
- An understanding of the full software lifecycle, and appreciation of different project delivery methodologies.
- Analytical & critical thinking skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work within a team environment as well as using own initiative.
- High level of accuracy and attention to detail in a deadline driven environment.
- 2-3 years experience in a Business Analyst role.
- Must be based in the Limerick/Clare area, as this is a Hybrid role.