Phoenix Search has partnered up with a top tier Investment Bank looking for an experienced IT Auditor to join their ever growing Group Audit Function.
Coming in as an AVP in the team, you should be able to:
- Have experience in auditing or practical working experience in software development and application management lifecycle, security and vendor processes including IT general and automated application controls
- Ability to multi-task assignments, prioritise workloads with minimal supervision and work well within local and matrix teams
- Firm commitment to maintaining the highest professional and ethical standards and the
ability to stand your ground when challenged, are key to succeeding in this role.
● Leading and managing projects or workstreams within a larger programme with a focus on ensuring that the relevant and appropriate analyses are performed, shaped in appropriate management information, and presented to the relevant governance bodies and committees
● Responsibility and management of (cross-) divisional peer reviews and drive development of internal best practices
● Ensuring the documentation and tracking of programme/project relevant (inter-) dependencies, risks, issues, actions for mitigations and other related artefacts
● Ensuring that an appropriate programme steering group is in place, providing a targeted status reporting on a regular basis including transparency on risks, issues, and dependencies, as well as making recommendations on any required decisions
The ideal candidate for this role will be based in the UK (no relocation packages available) and able to travel into the office twice a week, ideally have 3 to 5 years experience as an IT auditor with a qualification i.e. CISA or Degree in IT. Visa sponsorship is available.