Phoenix Search has partnered with a top tier investment bank looking for an AVP - Global Financing and Credit Trading.
Your key responsibilities:
- Participate in the coverage of benchmarks related controls, as well as second line controls within Risk, Operations, Finance, Compliance and Legal, working closely with other audit teams (e.g., Technology) to provide integrated coverage and assurance; Communicate openly with divisional management and the internal stakeholders.
- Participate in planning audits; Execute audit fieldwork in line with the agreed audit approach.
- Explain the findings in a concise and clear manner and draft clear and concise audit findings for review by audit management; Facilitate issue tracking and validate the closure of findings.
Your skills and experience:
- Internal audit and/or big 4 audit experience in the investment banking industry, ideally with a focus on Investment Banking; A good knowledge of auditing standards and concepts.
- Understanding of capital markets financial instruments and expected controls around supervisory oversight; trade lifecycle and where key risks reside.
- Strong relationship management, analytical, problem solving, communication, influencing, planning and presentation skills.