Phoenix Search has partnered with a top tier bank looking for an AVP - Internal Audit Manager to join their Conducts and Compliance Space.
Your key responsibilities
- Execute audit testing and co-ordinate with team members to ensure audit fieldwork is focused on the right areas and documentation meets high quality standards
- Identify risks, assess mitigating controls, and make recommendations on improving the control environment
- Prepare commercially effective audit conclusions and findings, and present to Group Audit senior management and business clients
Your skills and experience
- Independent in judgement with the ability to challenge whilst maintaining the highest levels of professionalism
- Knowledge and understanding of Compliance, Regulatory Risk and / or Conduct Risk management functions within a financial / banking institution or other organisation operating in the financial services / banking industry (Government & Regulatory Affairs, Corporate Governance, Operational / Non-Financial Risk Management, Regulatory Reporting)