Our client would like to hire a seasoned aviation lawyer to provide legal and transactional support for the USA team.
- Draft and negotiate cross-border engine lease, acquisition, sale and related transaction documentation.
- Provide legal support to a global sales and transaction team.
- Deliver legal advice, guidance in the execution and administration of transactions.
- Identify and resolve legal risks and issues in the context of the objectives of the company, including default management, lease restructurings, repossessions and associated litigation and bankruptcy matters.
- Assist with the development and maintenance of departmental policies and procedures and monitor to ensure compliance with parent company rules.
- Provide general support on all departmental matters and special projects as required.
- 10-15 years of post qualification experience.
- Admitted in good standing in a US jurisdiction.
- Knowledge of the aviation industry and commercial risk.
- Proven experience in a Law Firm and ideally in-house dealing with aviation leasing.
- Excellent negotiation, interpersonal and legal skills with extensive commercial acumen.
- Experience of dealing with senior management and managing employees.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and the ability to work energetically within cross-functional international teams under own initiative in a busy environment.