Automation Test Engineer
Remote (within Ireland)
Competitive Salary & Benefits
Do you want the opportunity to work with one of Ireland's fastest growing SaaS companies??
Of course you do 😉
My client is building intelligent, cloud-based software solutions for the Life Sciences and Pharma Industries.
Their revolutionary, purpose-built, E-Validation software is used by some of the biggest companies in the world - And you can have a direct impact on their product, along with their journey too!
It's the perfect opportunity for someone who wants to work in a collaborative environment, have an input that really matters and progress your career to the next level!
For this role in particular, you will be an integral part of building out the next generation of my client's powerful platform - So it's a really exciting time to join! 😊
What your day-to-day will involve:
- Participating in Sprint planning sessions, providing Automation Solutions and estimates
- Creating Manual/ Automation test coverage
- Contributing ideas/ solutions for continuous improvement of Automation framework
- Reporting issues, bug analysis and investigation to resolution
- And much more!
What you should have:
- 3+ years' experience
- Experience with Java or C#
- Web and Mobile Testing experience
- Test Automation tools - Selenium, SpecFlow, Azure Pipelines etc.
- Frontend and API Automation
What's in it for you?
- Competitive Salary
- Healthcare + Dependents
- 25 Day's Holiday
- Remote First environment
(Only required in office once p/month for the end of Sprint cycle)